By definition, Virtual Reality (VR), which can be referred to as immersive multimedia or computer-simulated life, replicates an environment that simulates physical presence in places in the real world or imagined worlds. Virtual reality can recreate sensory experiences, which include virtual taste, sight, smell, sound, and touch.
The future of selling is about to change, over the last 20 years “2D images & videos” are the only source of visualization for a buyer. At Vafion Labs, we believe that buying experience is the key in any industry and Vacation rental is no exception. We are excited about the possibilities & practical application of Virtual Reality in vacation rental online experience.
- Vacation rental listing with an interactive Virtual reality videos.
- Buyer using an occulus or any Virtual Reality device to feel Vacation rental home and rent right of from the device.
Real estate industry is already piloting this, more and more realty and hospitality industry can leverage the capabilities. Internet is not just meant to sell small handy devices anymore, you can buy a yacht, personal jetliner, anything you could imagine.
It’s not the limitation on the buyers mind, it’s how much technology and commerce sellers can make them visualize to be able open their wallet and make that purchase.
Technology that can make ecommerce bigger than today is here ! The industries are starting to see the value of it, @Vafion Labs we believe in pushing the Vacation rental experience to next level, this is yet another opportunity.
We love & support – “Google Cardboard”
Reach out to email@example.com if you are serious about transforming the vacation rental industry !
Follow us on Linkedin
- Dockerization – A world of containers
- Reinvigorate the Hospitality Industry with Technology
- Earned Media Vs OTA Ranking?
- Things to know before buying vacation rental insurance
- Pricing terms everyone should know in vacation rental industry
- How is API technology transforming the hospitality industry?
- 5 reasons why hotels need to invest into Vacation rental space
- Beyond the COVID-19 Crisis – The Future State of VR Industry
- Why the vacation rental stay in a Kerala village has more life in it?
- 13 Tips & Queries to ensure your rental website makes google happy.