Mobile internet is growing in a faster rate.
Mobile ad spend increased from $42.63 million in 2014 to around $69 million in 2015, and is showing no sign of stopping. In 2016, the amount spent on mobile ads was more than $100 billion. A recent research report says that 80% of people check their phones within 15 minutes of waking up.
Need for Mobile Optimization
1. 80% of local searches from mobile convert to a sale.
2. If your site isn’t optimized for mobile, it will be abandoned by 40% of mobile visitors.
3. 70% of searches on a smartphone will lead to action on a website within one hour.
4. 91% of consumers check their email at least once a day on their smartphone.
5. 50-66% of emails are now opened on a mobile device. That’s more than what’s opened on desktops.
6. Improve your SEO and increase chances of your property being found and booked.
Mobile-optimized Vacation Rental Websites stand to gain more bookings.
Role of Mobile Optimization in E-mail and Video Marketing.
The opportunity to reach customers through mobile is massive. About 66% of all emails are now opened on a mobile device. As e-mail being sent as part of a marketing campaign 75% of people who receive email that isn’t optimized for mobile will just delete it. Video accounts for 55% of mobile data usage – that’s 50 million people watching in the US. 92% of mobile video viewers share video.
Mobile Optimization gives the opportunity to reach customers. As people get curious about products, they search for them with their smartphone. The marketer who manages to put the product or service in front of the searcher in a way that reaches them on their smartphone will always have the upper hand.
In the hospitality industry, nothing frustrates a property owner more than losing bookings to a property down the street. Optimizing your property website for smartphone and tablet visitors can prevent that from happening.
Please write to email@example.com if you need to know more about us.
A blog from Vafion – A preferred vacation rental technology partner
Follow us on Linkedin